~220 V / 50Hz,
2800W, No-Load Speed: 840rpm,
Max. bit diameter:
Ã~50mm/100mm/150mm Shaft Male: 1 1/4"UNC
1. Compact size with light weight as well as safety in operation,
2. The drills are equipped with a friction clutch as well as over load current protection for protecting motor,
3. High-strength gear to keep the drill working long hours constantly,
4. Excellent speed, smooth and stability during drilling,
5. Out setting water swivel seal facilitate making replacement when the seal worn out,
6. Bits capacity: 25mm Dia - 150mm Dia
Complete Combination : The core drill includes drill motor, base, column, carriage, control panel, friction clutch, motor mount plate, rack, gear-box, out setting water swivel seal, hydraulic system. Optional parts include water pump, rod for ceiling jack, water container, adapters.
Application : The Core Drill is the industry standard, designed for concrete, reinforced concrete, Asphalt and brick in construction.