TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
Basic Wind Tunnel.
1. Determination of the coefficient of friction between a steel pulley and a cotton rope; investigate belt tensions; evaluate effects of different `V` angles in the pulley, and of different lap angles.
2. The wall mounted apparatus consists of a fixed pulley, a second Inter changeable pulley and a loaded rope belt with 2 load hangers in a complete loop.
3. Four pulleys with vee grooves typically of 60, 90, 120 degrees and flat rim supplied.
4. Alternative mounting positions provided to vary the lap angle.
5. An Instruction manual for student and lecturer provided.
6. Set of weights.
7. Dimensions and Weight (excluding set of weights): 250 x 150 x 370 mm, 19 kg (approx)